The Pirate's Cove was a room in Olmec's Temple. This room has two objectives: The main objective of this room is to spin the ship's wheel to lift the weight blocking access to the Dungeon, and the other objective is to place one of the torches in the correct torch holder.
- This room is essentially the same as its predecessor. The only difference being the room below and how they must enter said room.
- The third Temple Guard in The Lost Logbooks of Magellan was the only guard featured in this particular room space in Season 1.
- This was one of the two top corner rooms to ever feature a Temple Guard. The other room was the Room of the Secret Password.
- This was one of the seven rooms where all of the artifacts placed there were reached. The other six were:
- Jackie from The Oracle Bowl of Delphi was the only contestant to attempt to complete this room's second objective.