The Quicksand Bog is a room in Olmec's Temple. Here, the player can gain instant entrance to the Room of the Secret Password by climbing up the Pharaoh's Secret Passage, or simply bust through the Stone Wall into the Dark Forest. This room can slow the players down, because the floor is made of foam blocks and plastic balls representing quicksand (hence the name of the room) and the slide is slippery. A Temple Guard would usually hide under the quicksand in a pile of foam blocks.
- The green plastic balls from the Pit of Despair/the Pit were reused for the floor of this room.
- Unlike its predecessors, the Quicksand Bog regularly featured Temple Guards.
- This was the only room located in a room space other than the Marshlord's Realm (the room space directly below the Treasury) to ever be swampy-like.
- In both episodes where a team of Green Monkeys lost the Temple Guard as a result of a Triple Seizure, the third Temple Guard was encountered in this room.
- The three episodes where a team took 1½ Pendants of Life to Olmec's Temple in search of an artifact in this room all featured half pendants in the King's Storeroom.
- In the TV movie adaptation, the objective of this room was to press the correct button to drain the quicksand before one sinks to the bottom.