|The Shrine of the Silver Monkey
68 (20 - Season 1, 22 - Season 2, 22 - Season 3, 1 - TV Movie, 9 - Season 4)
Temple Guard Encounters
21 (6 - Season 1, 5 - Season 2, 9 - Season 3, 2 - Season 4)
The Golden Cup of Belshazzar
The Golden Chains of Zenobia
The Silver Saddle Horn of Hannibal
Robin Hood and Maid Marian's Silk Ladder
The Collar of Davy Crockett
The Secret Battle Plan of Nathan Hale
The Golden Stallion of Ali Baba
The Diary of Doctor Livingstone
The Missing Eye of David
The Lost Lion Tail of Little John
The Snakeskin Boots of Billy the Kid
The Broken Wing of Icarus
The Bifocal Monocle of One-Eyed Jack
The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen
The Ivory Hunting Horn of Roland
The Broken Trident of Poseidon
The Metal Beard of the Egyptian Queen
The Broken Sword of Heaven of Susano'o
Half Pendants Featured
The Stolen Arm of Shiva
Alexander and the Gordian Knot
The Codebook of Mata Hari
The Room of the Golden Idols (Layouts I-III)
The Treasure Room (Layouts IV-VIII)
The Treasury of Golden Orbs (Layout IX)
The King's Storeroom (Layouts X-XIV)
The Room of the Ancient Warriors (Layout XV)
The Room of Three Torches (Layouts I-II, VI-IX)
The Pirate's Cove (Layouts III-V)
The Viper's Nest (Layouts X & XI)
The Lightning Room (Layout XII)
The Room of the Secret Password (Layouts XIII-XV)
The Mine Shaft (Layouts I, II, X-XIV)
The Dungeon (Layouts III-V)
The Well (Layouts VI-IX)
The Quicksand Bog (Layout XV)
The Tomb of the Ancient Kings (Layouts I-IX)
The Dark Forest (Layouts X-XV)
The Room of the Lost Treasure (Layout XVI)
The Room of the Beloved (Layout XVI)
The Steamy Hollows (Layout XVI)
The Shrine of the Silver Monkey was perhaps the most iconic of rooms in Olmec's Temple. The only room to last the entire show's run, it was also considered the room that either made or broke a team's chances at winning. In order to pass through, a contestant had to put together the Silver Monkey: a three-piece statue made out of a square-shaped base, a middle piece that fitted onto a small bulge on the base, and a headpiece featuring a rod that fit through the other pieces.
- The fastest unassisted completion of the Silver Monkey was done in eleven seconds by Mike from The Thornwood Gavel of Judge Roy Bean.
- The fastest assisted (base already placed) completion of the Silver Monkey was Chrystine from The Lost Taj Mahal Turban of Aurangzeb, completing it in nine seconds.
- There was more than one Silver Monkey; during the third season, a replica of the fully-assembled statue could occasionally be seen Silver Monkey near the Steps of Knowledge location.
- On two occasions, a contestant dropped the middle piece of the Monkey over the ledge in the front of the room. This happened to Kelly in The Jeweled Necklace of Montezuma and Derek in The Upside-Down Compass of Henry Hudson.
- Olmec is also known for his unique pronunciation of the word "Shrine" starting in the middle of Season 2, often stretching it out and announcing it with forced expression.
- This room and the Dark Forest hold the highest amount of temple guard encounters.
- This was the last room in the original series to have its objective completed.
- The final two Season 1 artifacts (the Snake Bracelet of Cleopatra and the Treasure of Anne Bonny) can be seen in the back of the shrine in layouts I-IV. Despite this, they were placed in the Room of Three Torches.
- This is the only room where all six teams go after its artifacts.
- However, the Blue Barracudas and Green Monkeys only did so in Season 2, while the Purple Parrots did so in that season along with Season 3.
- In the TV film and the Loud House crossover, the characters tried to assemble the Silver Monkey but muddled it up. This is a reference to the fact that some contestants in the official show had trouble assembling the monkey (primarily Larry's attempt in The Mysterious Manuscript of Mary Shelley), despite the fact that it is a simple, three-piece puzzle.
- Because this room was seen throughout the entire series, it holds the record for having the most featured artifacts.
- This is only room originally from Season 1 to be part of Temple Layout XV. The other rooms in that layout either first appeared in Season 2 or 3.
- Whenever Olmec mentions the room in the reboot, he might mildly curse as a reference to how frustrating the challenge of assembling the statue is.
- The Queen's Armory has a similar objective with having items placed on a mannequin.
- In the reboot episode, The Irish Legend of Ću Chulainn, Kirk Fogg makes a surprise appearance in the Shrine of the Silver Monkey.